ALABS holds the copyright to this website, and all rights not explicitly granted are reserved. Any copying, reprinting, dissemination, or storage of any or all content of this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of ALABS. ALABS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, loss of profits, or business interruption resulting from the use or inability to use the services provided by this website.
For your convenience, ALABS may establish connections with other third-party websites on the Internet. When you enter these other websites through such links, you must read and agree to the usage rules of those websites before using them. ALABS is not responsible for the content of any websites linked to this website.
If you wish to provide any material to our servers through email, ALABS webpage, or any other means, you must agree to the following conditions:
1. The material does not contain any illegal or inappropriate content.
2. Before submitting the material, you have made reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other harmful factors.
3. ALABS may freely publish the material and/or use the ideas described in our products without any responsibility or obligation.
4. You agree not to make any claims against ALABS for the material you submit, and you also agree to compensate us for any losses that may be incurred if any third party makes claims against ALABS due to the material you submit.
ALABS does not review the content posted by users on the ALABS website and is not responsible for such content. ALABS reserves the right to remove any content posted by users on the ALABS website at any time.
In order to continue to earn the trust of society and be a responsible member of society, the management and employees of the company must comply with social norms and act with a high ethical standard. The following regulations outline the specific guidelines for such conduct:
1. Comply with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies, and act with a high ethical standard.
2. Respect the human rights of all individuals and refrain from discriminatory behavior based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor that may harm their dignity.
3. Understand the importance of protecting the environment and comply with relevant environmental treaties and laws and regulations.
4. To protect fair and free competition, comply with domestic and foreign anti-monopoly laws and regulations, as well as other basic rules related to transactions. Do not engage in any behavior that violates anti-unfair competition laws, such as participating in cartels, bid-rigging, price fixing, or abusing dominant market positions. Engage in fair competition among companies.
5. Comply with relevant laws and regulations related to preventing bribery and corruption and do not engage in any behavior involving bribery or corruption.
6. To maintain international peace and security, comply with domestic and foreign regulations related to imports and exports and engage in reasonable management practices.
7. Regarding personal information, comply with relevant laws and regulations in each country, collect and manage information appropriately, and make efforts to protect individual rights and privacy.
8. Do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others and enter into reasonable agreements before using the intellectual property of others. Do not use improper means to steal confidential information from other companies.
9. Refuse all transactions with anti-social forces with a resolute attitude.
10. Comply with all regulations related to product safety and aim to provide high-security products with optimal performance and quality.
11. Comply with regulations related to advertising and promotion in each country and accurately promote the products and services of the company.