Thank you for shopping at ALABS. We offer a variety of music products for you to choose from. Whether you purchase our products through ALABS' Amazon, Walmart, or other channels, we want to ensure that you have a beneficial experience when learning about, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
1. Standard Return Policy
All product purchased within a year are eligible for our return and exchange services. If you need to return or exchange a product, please contact our customer service team to initiate a return or exchange request. We will firstly pricing the product based on its degree of wear and tear, and issue a refund or exchange promptly upon receipt of the returned/exchanged product. You will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return or exchange.
Depending on the payment method used at the time of purchase, we will issue a refund via bank transfer or credit/debit card refund.
2. Warranty Policy
ALABS offers a one-year limited warranty policy. This policy does not apply to non-ALABS branded products, even if they are packaged or sold together with ALABS products. Non-ALABS branded products may be eligible for the manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer, please refer to your product packaging and documentation for details.
For products within the warranty period, free warranty services will not be provided for the following situations and repair fees will be charged accordingly:
1) Beyond the warranty period (one year);
2) Damage caused by improper use, maintenance, storage (dampness, excessive dryness, exposure to sunlight, external force, dropping, chemical pollution, rough use, etc.);
3) Damage caused by self-disassembly, modification, or improper use by a non-manufacturer-designated or non-contract repair station;
4) Natural fading, discoloration, or other changes in paint or metal surfaces caused by the passage of time or oxidation due to the air;
5) Damage or malfunctions caused by force majeure, such as fire, earthquake, wind and water disasters, lightning strikes, etc.;
6) Malfunctions or damage caused by logistics transportation or falling after purchase;
7) Consumables that need to be periodically replaced (such as strings, bridges, batteries, etc.);
8) Products with model numbers or serial numbers that do not match the actual goods;
9) Additional fees for on-site repair services requested by customers;
10) Other situations that do not meet the warranty conditions according to the law.
3. Price Corrections
Regarding pricing, ALABS reserves the right to change the prices of products displayed on ALABS at any time, and ALABS has the right to correct any unintentional pricing errors that may occur. In case of a pricing error, we will notify you and allow you to continue the transaction at the correct price or cancel your order at no cost to you. You can find more information about pricing and sales tax on the payment and pricing page.
4. Shipping and Delivery
Please visit the shipping and delivery page to learn about the delivery methods and timing for the products you purchased on ALABS. Once your ordered product leaves our premises, the actual delivery may be subject to many events beyond ALABS' control, and therefore ALABS is not responsible for delayed delivery.
As ALABS delegates third parties to transport products, any loss or damage related to the product will immediately transfer to the designated third party. When the carrier picks up the product from our warehouse, ownership of the product will transfer to you. At this point, you will receive a shipping notification. If your family member or the third party you designated signs for the product or if the carrier places the product at a designated location at your request, the product will be considered delivered, and you will be deemed to have signed for it. If you have any questions or concerns about delivery, please contact ALABS for assistance.
5. Product Supply and Restrictions
Due to the popularity of some of our products, there may be supply restrictions. We may limit the quantity of the same type of products that can be purchased on a single order or related orders, and ALABS reserves the right to change the quantity of available products at any time before we receive your full payment.
6. Data Protection
Once you place an order, you agree that we may store, process, and use the data you provide to process your order. If you indicate in the relevant section on the checkout page, you also agree that we may transfer this data (excluding credit card information) to other companies within the ALABS group to provide you with information about other ALABS products and services that you may be interested in from time to time. If you do not agree with us transferring this data to other companies within the ALABS group to provide you with information about other ALABS products and services, you should clearly indicate your refusal to agree in the relevant section on the checkout page. Upon written request, you may obtain a copy of the data we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for processing such a request. If any of the data we hold about you is incorrect, we will correct it upon your written request.